apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Building apr-util-1.4.2 on CentOS 5.6
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 01:42:32 GMT
On 22 Jun 2012, at 11:37 PM, Hammerman, Joseph wrote:

> Hi apr-util devs list,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, but I couldn't
> find an apr-util users email distribution list.
>
> I am unable to get apr-util-1.4.2 to build on the CentOS platform. The
> build is bombing out during the testcrypto check, as documented here:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/201112.mbox/%3C4EE50935.90
> 10502@kippdata.de%3E

There are quite a few things listed in the above mail, would it be possible to cut and paste
specifically the problem you're seeing?

If you're referring to the error -8128, some digging reveals this is an error triggered by
the Mozilla NSS library, however some googling hasn't given a clear answer as to exactly what
it means, although it seems to imply that parts of NSS are missing:

SEC_ERROR_NO_MODULE: security library: no security module can perform the requested operation.

Are the Mozilla NSS libraries correctly installed on the machine?

Regards,
Graham