Hello,

Chaning to _NP was required to compile it indeed.

I took some arguments to correctly build it from a package in buildroot, since im building for uclinux, which is also done with buildroot.
Other arguments where derived from a collegue who is also building applications with the c6x-uclinux compiler..

I actually haven't passed the test-suite as I'm facing some problems with the fork() statement, which isn't supported by the uclinux.
I should change to vfork() but Im looking to do so without changing all the code. Is it possbile to make a define fork() vfork() somewhere in the makefile?

--

next, APR does not generate a static library (libapr.so file) but only a static library (libapr.la). I have tried everything to change this but all tries were unsuccesfull.
Any ideas how this should or could be done? I need the static library for another project that uses APR.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan