apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Melissant <jonathanmeliss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APR for Texas Instruments C6x
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 09:33:30 GMT
I made a small typo, "a static library (libapr.so)" should have been "a
shared library (libapr.so)".

The problem thus is that the c6x compiler will not allow me to generate
shared libraries I have compared the .libs folder for a
build with an ARM processor and for the build with the c6x processor, but
the shared library is missing in the last case.

I can understand that the issue might not lie with APR but with the c6x
compiler, however I'm unsure if this is really the case.

Jonathan