apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Melissant <jonathanmeliss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APR for Texas Instruments C6x
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 14:45:09 GMT
Hello,

Chaning to _NP was required to compile it indeed.

I took some arguments to correctly build it from a package in buildroot,
since im building for uclinux, which is also done with buildroot.
Other arguments where derived from a collegue who is also building
applications with the c6x-uclinux compiler..

I actually haven't passed the test-suite as I'm facing some problems with
the fork() statement, which isn't supported by the uclinux.
I should change to vfork() but Im looking to do so without changing all the
code. Is it possbile to make a define fork() vfork() somewhere in the
makefile?

--

next, APR does not generate a static library (libapr.so file) but only a
static library (libapr.la). I have tried everything to change this but all

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan