On Apr 2, 2012 7:48 AM, "Graham Leggett" <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
> This project has come to an agreement in the past over how CHANGES files are to be handled.

Blah, fucking, blah. Why are you even talking about CHANGES? I already stated that I understand it differs in this project from how svn handles it. You're trying to argue against something already conceded. The discussion is about how you backport commits. And about mixing backports with other edits.

My position is that the recent backports were done incorrectly, and I would like to see that corrected in the future.

-g