apr-dev mailing list archives

From "service@paypal.com" <serv...@paypal.com>
Subject Notice of Update Your Information
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 14:52:10 GMT

Notice of Update Your Information

Dear Member,

We have faced some problems with your account Please update the account within week .If you
do not update will be Limited.
To Update your account, just confirm your informations.(It only takes a minute.)

It's easy:
Click the link below to open a secure browser window.
Confirm that you're the owner of the account, and then follow the instructions.
 Relog in your account now

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address.
For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" at the top
of any PayPal page.

Copyright © 2012 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St.,
San Jose, CA 95131.