apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1308135 - in /apr/apr-util/branches/1.4.x: ./ CHANGES crypto/apr_crypto.c
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:24:05 GMT
On Apr 2, 2012 7:48 AM, "Graham Leggett" <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
> This project has come to an agreement in the past over how CHANGES files
are to be handled.

Blah, fucking, blah. Why are you even talking about CHANGES? I already
stated that I understand it differs in this project from how svn handles
it. You're trying to argue against something already conceded. The
discussion is about how you backport commits. And about mixing backports
with other edits.

My position is that the recent backports were done incorrectly, and I would
like to see that corrected in the future.

-g