apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1308135 - in /apr/apr-util/branches/1.4.x: ./ CHANGES crypto/apr_crypto.c
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 22:00:12 GMT
On 01 Apr 2012, at 11:29 PM, Greg Stein wrote:

>> What about svn:mergeinfo?
>
> So? Do I need to run 'svn diff' on every commit to see what happened?

Isn't that the very definition of svn diff? To tell us what happened?

Personally, I'm am utterly exhausted by constantly being told by this person and then that
person that some or other completely undocumented pattern isn't being followed. All I want
to do is fix some bugs, get a release out the door, and help some long suffering Windows folks
who are having problems with static builds.

Between you and Jeff and whoever else wants to chime in, formulate a proper *workable* backport
strategy. *document* it properly so that it can be found easily at http://apr.apache.org,
and I will happily follow whatever you've decided to do.

Regards,
Graham