apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Rico Bachmann" <bachm...@tofwerk.com>
Subject cross-compile apr & apr-util with buildroot
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:17:17 GMT
Hi @ all

I'm trying to add apr & apr-util to the buildroot project.
I've got apr to configure and build just fine.

When I try to build apr-util, I've got some problems.
Configure works, but I've got this error while the build process.

Here is the errors I've got:

make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/bluefire/buildroot/output/build/apr-util-1.4.1'
Makefile:50:
/home/bluefire/buildroot/output/build/apr-util-1.4.1/build/rules.mk: No such
file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/home/bluefire/buildroot/output/build/apr-util-1.4.1/build/rules.mk'.
Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/bluefire/buildroot/output/build/apr-util-1.4.1'
make: ***
[/home/bluefire/buildroot/output/build/apr-util-1.4.1/.stamp_built] Error 2

And this are the parameters I gave to the .configure cmd:

	apr:

	APR_CONF_ENV = \
		ac_cv_file__dev_zero=yes \
		ac_cv_func_setpgrp_void=yes \
		apr_cv_process_shared_works=yes \
		apr_cv_mutex_robust_shared=no \
		apr_cv_tcp_nodelay_with_cork=yes \
		ac_cv_sizeof_struct_iovec=8 \
		apr_cv_mutex_recursive=yes
	APR_CONF_OPT = \
		--prefix=/usr

	apr-util:

	APR_UTIL_CONF_OPT = \
		--prefix=/usr \
      	--with-apr=$(STAGING_DIR)/usr \
		--with-expat=$(STAGING_DIR)/usr

If someone is interested in the full buildroot log, here it is on pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/5G7hzk9u

Did anyone see the fault I'm doing, or can anyone give me a hint where I
should search?
Maybe the apr didn't build right? Or some of my .configure options or envs
are wrong?
Or it could be, that one of my PATHs is wrong...

If you need more information, just ask.
I'm happy about every hint.

regards

Tofwerk AG, Rico Bachmann