apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Rico Bachmann" <bachm...@tofwerk.com>
Subject Re: cross-compile apr & apr-util with buildroot
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:43:42 GMT
With some help from the IRC-Channel I've got my build to run.
I have to do some tweaks, and now I'm trying to add a proper patch to
buildroot.

Tweaks:
	change --with-apr from builded path to source path
	change source tree name from mypath/apr-1.4.6 to mypath/apr
	remove --with-expat

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Tofwerk AG, Rico Bachmann

+41 33 511 11 69
bachmann@tofwerk.com
http://www.tofwerk.com
Uttigenstrasse 22
CH - 3600 Thun

	I have to change --with-apr to the source-tree not to the build-tree
	And I have to change the name of the source folder from apr-1.4.6 to
apr

> 		--with-expat=$(STAGING_DIR)/usr

	I have to remove the expat, there also were some errors