apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: apr-util v1.4.2 T&R
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:51:00 GMT
On 16 Mar 2012, at 11:04 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:

> Last vote I posted a list of possible enhancements / existing annoyances, some of them
easy to do. I didn't check, which of those are already fixed, but you might want to have a
look at

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/201112.mbox/%3C4EE50935.9010502%40kippdata.de%3E

The key change is this one you pointed out:

- does not compile crypto/apr_crypto.c without DSO support

It's affecting the Windows people, and they've confirmed that apr-util-trunk fixes the above
issue. I'd like to get the fix into their hands asap, we can continue to work down the list.

Regards,
Graham