apr-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building apr 1.4.5 on AIX - not sure what I am seeing...
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:32:13 GMT
Maybe I broke it? Possible. Still getting the unusual output for
"apr-1-config --installbuilddir" - but after copy/paste of the layout data
from apr to apu, make distclean, and configure; make install of both I am
able to "configure" httpd v2.2.22 again.

So, maybe there is a bug, but it is not biting me :) anymore.