apr-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems building apr 1.4.5 on AIX - not sure what I am seeing...
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 14:20:50 GMT
Hi. Previously, I had only had experience with APR as embedded in httpd. I
am working on creating some packages, starting with httpd, and I would
prefer to do this with apr/apu as seperate from the other packages - as I
understand the apr package is intended.

I updated the config.layout to use the following:

#   Adopt layout using /opt (read-only) filesystem conventions on AIX
#       Standard executables in /opt (shareable)
#       man pages at AIX standard location (/usr/share/man)
#       editable files, scripts in /etc and /var
<Layout AIX>
    prefix:        /opt
    exec_prefix:   /opt
    bindir:        ${exec_prefix}/bin
    sbindir:       ${exec_prefix}/sbin
    includedir:    ${exec_prefix}/include
    libdir:        ${exec_prefix}/lib
    libexecdir:    ${exec_prefix}/libexec
    sysconfdir:    /etc/apr
    datadir:       /usr/share
    errordir:      ${datadir}/error
    iconsdir:      ${datadir}/icons
    htdocsdir:     ${datadir}/htdocs
    mandir:        ${datadir}/man
    manualdir:     ${datadir}/manual
    cgidir:        ${datadir}/cgi-bin
    localstatedir: /var
    runtimedir:    ${localstatedir}/run
    logfiledir:    ${localstatedir}/logs
    proxycachedir: ${localstatedir}/proxy
    installbuilddir: ${localstatedir}/build

Maybe I broke it myself, moving the installbuilddir to /var/build -
however, the command
root@x105:[/data/prj/apr-1.4.5]apr-1-config --installbuilddir

does not seem to following this at all.

It seems to be ${datadir}/build-${APR_MAJOR_VERSION} -- in any case, where
is the name change coming from?

View raw message