apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr-util 1.4.0
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 23:08:44 GMT
On 08 Dec 2011, at 12:56 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> There's a parameter on release.sh which gets passed to apr-util
> buildconf.  If it is not passed to release.sh it looks like it will
> look in ../apr.
>
> As it is not coming from the autotools, I guess Graham would have to
> look for where it might have come.

This time round I downloaded an apr v1.4.5 tarball instead of using the v1.4.5 tag, I've tagged
and rolled apr-util v1.4.1 using autoconf v2.68 and libtool v2.4.2, and placed it here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/apr/autoconf-2.68+libtool-2.4.2/

Can you check that this makes sense for me?

I have checked the configure script, and it's marked as being built using autoconf v2.68,
so it seems to have rolled correctly. If not, I can reroll.

Regards,
Graham