apr-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Brandt <jbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr-util 1.4.1
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:13:59 GMT
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 04:25, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> I'll check in these files for potential inclusion in a 1.4.2, as folks
> decided this mostly works now.  But we really can't persist this mess for
> Netware or Win32 going on to APR 2.0.  Seems overtime for Guenter and I,
> or other fresh blood, to get on the task of generating appropriate build
> files automagically.

An Idea is might to take a look at the python script from subverion
that generates that file or the configure.js(for windows) from php
source code.
In my point of view the js script is maybe nicer, cause you don't have
to install python and the javascript support is already on board.
Just my 2 cents

Mario