apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: ./configure --disable-dso leaves off dynamic modules from build
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 23:42:34 GMT
On 08 Dec 2011, at 10:40 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

>> When --disable-dso is added to ./configure, the DBD and crypto modules aren't added
to the linking step, and are neither built nor linked. As a result, an attempt to load the
library fails with missing symbols from the loadable modules.

>> I've been trying to pick apart configure.in and dso.m4, but haven't found any obvious
reason for this yet. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

> It might be totally unrelated, but see also:
>
> http://marc.info/?l=apr-dev&m=130930077808015&w=2

That's precisely what I'm trying to fix - turns out it's fixed, but I can't test it, because
static apr-util builds are currently broken for all dso modules.

Regards,
Graham