apr-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr-util 1.4.1
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:38:36 GMT
Am 14.12.2011 11:40, schrieb Graham Leggett:
> Just to be clear, I don't have any access to a Windows system, never
> mind a Windows development environment, just like I don't have access
> to Netware either. I can't comment on any of these points because I'm
> not familiar enough with any of them to make any sort of
> modification.
the problem is that those familar with those platforms should work
harder on more automatism (see my other post for a possible way of doing
that).
All you can do for now is posting a reminder to the list if you have
made changes which you think require further tweaks on the static build
systems.

Gün.