apr-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: ./configure --disable-dso leaves off dynamic modules from build
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 20:40:42 GMT
On 08.12.2011 18:54, Graham Leggett wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When --disable-dso is added to ./configure, the DBD and crypto modules aren't added to
the linking step, and are neither built nor linked. As a result, an attempt to load the library
fails with missing symbols from the loadable modules.

> I've been trying to pick apart configure.in and dso.m4, but haven't found any obvious
reason for this yet. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

It might be totally unrelated, but see also:

http://marc.info/?l=apr-dev&m=130930077808015&w=2

Regards,

Rainer