apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1211930 - /apr/apr-util/branches/1.4.x/crypto/apr_crypto.c
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 16:15:01 GMT
On 08 Dec 2011, at 5:21 PM, mturk@apache.org wrote:

> Author: mturk
> Date: Thu Dec  8 15:21:21 2011
> New Revision: 1211930

> Log:
> Fix broken macro. driver.init takes three params and we don't have second two so pass
NULL. We should consider dropping that entirely in favor of apr_crypto_get_driver or make
apr_crypto_get_driver statically aware. Something for later versions to deal with

I have an alternative fix that moves DRIVER_LOAD from apr_crypto_init() to apr_crypto_get_driver()
so we don't lose the parameters, but I can't test it because it seems the non-dso APR build
currently doesn't work on unix at all (not for crypto, nor for dbd). Most specifically, when
building without dso support, modules are neither built nor statically linked to APR, and
so are missing on startup leading to errors like this:

graham-leggetts-macbook-pro-3:test minfrin$ ./testall testdbd
dyld: Symbol not found: _apr_dbd_odbc_driver

Regards,
Graham