apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: apr-util v1.4.x
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:03:23 GMT
On 14 Nov 2011, at 4:56 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> All the feedback and review that has so far been received on the apr_crypto API has been
applied to apr-trunk, and backported cleanly to apr-util v1.5 and v1.4, and the test suite
for the API passes cleanly. In addition, the first code to use the API (httpd's mod_session_crypto)
has been suitably updated to match that API, and functionality that existed in mod_session_crypto
that should not have (knowledge of API options, for example) has been moved into apr_crypto,
and everything is now clean.

> I believe we are now ready to roll v1.4.0 of apr-util, and am happy to RM the release
against a timetable people feel suitable.

I should have time this weekend or early next week to RM apr-util v1.4.0, any thoughts?

Regards,
Graham