apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject apr-util v1.4.x
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:56:12 GMT
Hi all,

All the feedback and review that has so far been received on the
apr_crypto API has been applied to apr-trunk, and backported cleanly
to apr-util v1.5 and v1.4, and the test suite for the API passes
cleanly. In addition, the first code to use the API (httpd's
mod_session_crypto) has been suitably updated to match that API, and
functionality that existed in mod_session_crypto that should not have
(knowledge of API options, for example) has been moved into
apr_crypto, and everything is now clean.

I believe we are now ready to roll v1.4.0 of apr-util, and am happy to
RM the release against a timetable people feel suitable.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Graham