apr-dev mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject Re: redefinition uid_t
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:54:07 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your response. Im also having one more error with this structure:

struct iovec
{
    void *iov_base;
    size_t iov_len;
};

Its weird because, the preprocessor definition APR_WANT_IOVEC is not defined
in the project, and in all the projects that I use and uses apr (log4cxx,
activemqcpp...). I'd added a personal preprocessor definition and now it
compiles, but, could cause any problem?

thanks!

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.