apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Appropriate patches for 2.2.19 and 2.0.64?
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 14:53:47 GMT
On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 9:00 AM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On 9/6/2011 4:24 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>> On 9/6/2011 9:01 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>>
>>> I can take care of T&R of APR 0.9.20 in a couple of days provided that
>>> someone first gets CVE-2011-1928 resolved in that branch.
>>
>> That's already done for some time now;
>>
>>   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/apr/apr/branches/0.9.x/strings/
>>
>> although I still need to update CHANGES already.
>
> Now changed, and rechecked our merged rev.  This looks good to go
> if you would like to move forwards.

I'll plan to get started looking for concerns and rolling in time to
have candidates available before I leave for Redwood Shores early
Monday.

> Did anyone else have immediate concerns for this 0.9 branch?
>
>> I hadn't attempted to port fnmatch tests to CuTest, if anyone is
>> interested in doing so, be my guest.
>
> No interest in porting, here, I don't see a whole lot of reasons
> to do so as the code is effectively identical.

Maybe I'll hack something up just quick enough to check for mortal
embarrassment.  (A bit of cut and paste and #define should suffice.)

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...