apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr-0.9.20 as GA
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:25:12 GMT
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> This clears up the fnmatch security issue, and httpd 2.0.next awaits
> the release.
>
> Tarballs/zips are at http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/.
>
> +/-1
> [ ] Release apr-util 0.9.20 as GA

make that

 [ ] Release apr 0.9.20 as GA

Besides screwing up the vote text, I didn't explicitly state a
timeline.  There's no need for a rushed release (24 hours) but an
httpd security release awaits and there's no sense pushing that out
for no good reason.

For now I plan to call it at the 48 hour mark.  If you plan to do some
testing and 48 hours isn't long enough, please speak up with your own
timeline and what you planned to test with that extra 24 hours; we can
decide what to do at that point.