apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1154890 - in /apr/apr-util/branches/1.5.x: ./ buckets/apr_brigade.c build/apu-conf.m4 misc/apr_queue.c xml/expat/
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:32:20 GMT
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com> wrote:
> [...]

Yes :)

Something like:

Fix a failure of configure to detect ldap_set_rebind_proc(),
encountered on Fedora Core 15 with gcc 4.6.

(or similar) instead of

Avoid compiler warning in ldap_set_rebind_proc() test.

BTW, apr-util 1.4.x/CHANGES is only for fixes/features not in the
1.3.x series, since 1.4.x has not yet been released.