apr-dev mailing list archives

From sidinsd <sid.schip...@ga.com>
Subject Re: Emulation of /dev/zero on Windows
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:23:03 GMT

OK, I'm sorry you seem to have take such offense to my message, I didn't mean
it to be disparaging or argumentative in any way, I'm just trying to obtain
information.

Since APR does not support /dev/zero, but it does support Memory Mapping of
files (see apr_mmap_create, etc.) how does it support the MAP_ANONYMOUS
feature of the mmap function?