apr-dev mailing list archives

From sidinsd <sid.schip...@ga.com>
Subject Re: Apache Portable Runtime on 64-Bit Windows Platforms
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:18:10 GMT

I wanted to Thank the people who replied to me, but I also wanted to follow
the guidelines of the Forum, which said not to post "Thank You", but to rate
the posts instead with a high rating, 4 or 5 stars. But when I tried to do
that, the system didn't seem to take my new rating seriously. It showed me
the rating temporarily, but then the rating reverted back to what it was
before. So, this post is meant, first of all, to thank all the people who
replied to my first post, and secondly to enlist the help of people who are
more knowledgable than me about the Forum. How do you change a post's
rating?