apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release apr-1.4.3
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 19:53:07 GMT
On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Tarballs/zipballs are at http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/.
>>
>> +/-1
>> [  ]  Release apr 1.4.3 as GA
>
> this combo looks good for me on Solaris 10 with Sun Studio at -O3:
>
> apr-1.4.3
> apr-util-1.3.11
> httpd 2.2.x-latest
> make check for apr and apr-util
> httpd test framework (t/modules/filter.t is failing; maybe I can find out why)
>
> more testing tomorrow hopefully

Windows apr 1.4.3 zip, Visual C++ 2008 Express, Windows 7
testall runs with no regressions compared with 1.4.2 equivalent
(2/5 testshm checks fail)

Unix apr 1.4.3 tarball, MinGW/MSYS, Windows 7
1.4.2 didn't build in my environment, 1.4.3 does
testall regressions compared with Visual C++ 2008 Express build:
1. testdso has bad paths to library to load so test fails
(needs trunk backport)
2. testmmap fails because data/mmap_datafile.txt needs CR-LF to work
on Windows, but Unix tarball has LF only
(and Unix tarball is needed to get configure)

[+1]  Release apr 1.4.3 as GA