apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: planning to T&R apr-util 1.3.11 later today
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 22:36:16 GMT
On 16 May 2011, at 12:15 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:

>> All the changes in your laundry list that hadn't already been done
>> on trunk have now been
>> applied to trunk, most specifically the reordering of the
>> parameters and the removal of
>> apr_crypto_t where apr_crypto_block_t was already present in the
>> API call. Apart from
>> whitespace and comments, your previously posted apr_crypto.h and
>> apr v2.0's apr_crypto.h
>> are now identical.
>
> Coolio!!!  Looking at this now.

apr_dbd is next up once apr_crypto is baked, the thinking was to add
#ifdefs to mod_dbd and friends to compile with both apr v2.0 and apr-
util v1.4 the same way we do on mod_session_crypto now, not sure your
thoughts on that? Alternatively we can wait till httpd v2.4 is out the
door before doing this.

Regards,
Graham