apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From olli hauer <oha...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr-util 1.3.12
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 14:37:52 GMT
On 2011-05-20 16:20, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 7:53 AM, olli hauer <ohauer@gmx.de> wrote:
>> On 2011-05-19 17:08, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>> Tarballs/zipballs are at http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/.
>>>
>>> This corrects a regression in ldap support which could cause a crash
>>> with httpd, updates Windows command-line build files, and fixes an
>>> undocumented issue in ODBC configure logic.
>>>
>>> As the changes are trivial, 24 hours for reviewing, testing, and
>>> voting should be sufficient.
>>>
>>> The zipball diffs from 1.3.11 are at
>>> http://people.apache.org/~trawick/1.3.11-to-1.3.12.txt
>>>
>>>  +/-1
>>>  [  ]  Release apr-util 1.3.12 as GA
>>>
>>
>> I just found a possible issue, but I'm not sure ...
> 
> Did this happen with apr-util 1.3.10 or 1.3.11?  IOW, is it a regression?
> 
> Thanks!
> 
[snip ...]

Hi Jeff,

tests are with apr-1.4.5 and apr-util-1.3.12 on FreeBSD84 (amd64)
with installed pgsql90, mysql55, openldap24, gdbm1.8, sqlite3.

If I test only --with-pgsql results are

 if test $status != 0; then  teststatus=$status;  progfailed="$progfailed
$prog";  fi;  fi;  done;  if test $teststatus != 0; then  echo "Programs
failed:$progfailed";  fi;  exit $teststatus
Loaded pgsql driver OK.
Failed to open pgsql[]
teststrmatch        : SUCCESS
testuri             : SUCCESS
testuuid            : SUCCESS
testbuckets         : SUCCESS
testpass            : SUCCESS
testmd4             : SUCCESS
testmd5             : SUCCESS
testdbd             : SUCCESS
testdate            : SUCCESS
testmemcache        : SUCCESS
testxml             : SUCCESS
testxlate           : SUCCESS
testrmm             : SUCCESS
testdbm             : SUCCESS
testqueue           : SUCCESS
testreslist         : SUCCESS
All tests passed.


Test with --with-mysql ...

Failed to load driver file apr_dbd_mysql.so
teststrmatch        : SUCCESS
testuri             : SUCCESS
testuuid            : SUCCESS
testbuckets         : SUCCESS
testpass            : SUCCESS
testmd4             : SUCCESS
testmd5             : SUCCESS
testdbd             : SUCCESS
testdate            : SUCCESS
testmemcache        : SUCCESS
testxml             : SUCCESS
testxlate           : SUCCESS
testrmm             : SUCCESS
testdbm             : SUCCESS
testqueue           : SUCCESS
testreslist         : SUCCESS
All tests passed.

Maybe you have any hints where I can look what really happened.
I'm trying to understand test/dbd.c to find out what happend.

 olli

Mime
View raw message