apr-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr-util 1.3.12
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 10:34:33 GMT
On 19.05.2011 17:08, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Tarballs/zipballs are at http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/.
>
> This corrects a regression in ldap support which could cause a crash
> with httpd, updates Windows command-line build files, and fixes an
> undocumented issue in ODBC configure logic.
>
> As the changes are trivial, 24 hours for reviewing, testing, and
> voting should be sufficient.
>
> The zipball diffs from 1.3.11 are at
> http://people.apache.org/~trawick/1.3.11-to-1.3.12.txt
>
>  +/-1
>  [+1]  Release apr-util 1.3.12 as GA

I built and made check on the following platforms:

- Solaris 8 + 10, Sparc
- SuSE Linux Enterprise 10 32 and 64 Bit
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 5, 64 Bit

Using all combinations of:

apr 1.3.12 / 1.4.5
expat builtin / 2.0.1
dso disable / enable
Berkeley DB 5.1.25
sqlite 3.7.6.3
mysql 6.0.2 (only Solaris)
oracle 10.2.0.4.0 (only Solaris)

All builds suceeded, all make check ran fine, this time even without
test_reslist failure (though I can't see a commit that would suggest a fix).

All combinations done by now except for a few Solaris 8 builds and
checks, which are still running.

I also started the httpd test suite for apu 1.3.12, apr 1.4.5 and most
recent httpd trunk, which so far looks very good (no failures, at least
one MPM for each platform completed the tests by now).

Regards,

Rainer