apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1101905 - /apr/apr/trunk/test/testfnmatch.c
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 15:46:54 GMT
On 5/11/2011 9:51 AM, jorton@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jorton
> Date: Wed May 11 14:51:33 2011
> New Revision: 1101905

> Log:
> * test/testfnmatch.c: Add a few more apr_fnmatch() tests to
>   improve (already good!) coverage a little.
>   (test_fnmatch_test): New test.

Thanks for your work on this, Joe!  Note that I've been careful in
prior tests to strike both match and notmatch at the start, middle,
end and beyond end of the string tested (Jeff had tripped over one
such edge case), and it's probably worth repeating that exercise
with these regex patterns.  Unfortunately I've been exhausted of
cycles to take this any further, so it's great to see others add on
to the cases.