Hi ”scar,

Thank you for your reply

“If the queue exist, messages are sent to the same queue "queueName", what are your symptons?”

Ť Then we see the messages arrived indeed in the queue “queueName”, that will be OK in this case.

The trouble is when the queue “queueName” does NOT exist, a new queue named “queueName” will be created and this is NOT what I want!

I want that in this case the program will return me a “null” point so that I know that there are something wrong.

Our project demands that no new queues maybe created.

Ming

Ab Ovo Nederland B.V.
Barbizonlaan 75
2908 ME Capelle aan den IJssel
The Netherlands

T:  +31 (0)10 286 1533          E: ming.ruan@ab-ovo.com
F:  +31 (0)10 286 1544          I:  www.ab-ovo.com
M: +31 (0)6 110 42 619

KvK nr. 28084550
Ab Ovo Nederland is part of Ab Ovo International.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized
to receive
this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or
any information herein.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.