Dear developers,

I am using activeMQ-CPP to develop an application in C++…

As you may know that we can send a textMessage to an queue, in most case we use the following code:

-        Destination *destination = session->createQueue(“queueName”);

-        MessageProducer *producer = session->createProducer(destination);

-        TextMessage *message = session->createTextMessage( “some text”);

-        Producer->send(message);

My question is: how can we send a textMessage to an existing queue (destination)? In other words: the queue (“queueName”) exists already, and it must NOT be created again! So I just want to send a textMessage to it without first to create it.

Thanks in advance

M. Ruan

Ab Ovo Nederland B.V.
Barbizonlaan 75
2908 ME Capelle aan den IJssel
The Netherlands

T:  +31 (0)10 286 1533          E: ming.ruan@ab-ovo.com
F:  +31 (0)10 286 1544          I:
www.ab-ovo.com
M: +31 (0)6 110 42 619

KvK nr. 28084550
Ab Ovo Nederland is part of Ab Ovo International.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized
to receive
this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or
any information herein.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.