apr-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Website update?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:59:20 GMT
Hi Eric,

On 17.04.2011 17:02, Eric Covener wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Jeff Trawick<trawick@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Neil Conway<nrc@cs.berkeley.edu>  wrote:
>>> I notice that the website still lists APR 1.3.9 as the latest release.
>>>   Can someone update it to describe 1.3.12?
>>>
>>> On a related note, what is the status of the APR 1.4 release process?
>>
>> 1.4.2 is released too.
>>
>> I'm happy to update the site in the next couple of days (I may have
>> draft changes already), but I was anticipating that Bill would put up
>> Windows source packages first.
>
> index of apr.apache.org is backlevel compared to download.cgi
> (apr-1.3.10 latest)

Hmmm, I see apr-util 1.3.10 and apr 1.4.2 on the index page:

The recommended releases of the several Apache Portable Runtime
libraries are

     APR 1.4.2, released April 4, 2010
     APR-util 1.3.10, released October 4, 2010

Apache Portable Runtime 1.4.2 Released

Apache Portable Runtime Utility 1.3.10 Released

Regards,

Rainer