apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: planning to T&R apr-util 1.3.11 later today
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:57:32 GMT
On 4/15/2011 3:17 AM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Are you referring to the order of the parameters? If so, then +1 to any change that will
> may the parameters more consistent (given that the current order is inspired by by
> apr_dbd). Let me look at that too, based on the header file you submitted.

Ok... don't be surprised if you find one or two inconsistencies... as
I mentioned to Jeff, I had not finished a second pass through.

I'll scribble something on apr naming conventions, argument order, variable
and member names, and required/suggested structure field order just as soon
as httpd 2.2/2.3beta have flown, but I'm happy to review trunk apr_crypto
after apr is tagged, so we can align httpd modules to the 'final' api
prototypes prior to beta.