apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: planning to T&R apr-util 1.3.11 later today
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 01:38:46 GMT
On 4/14/2011 7:19 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Please explicitly state which elements of your laundry list were not addressed in
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=899910, so they may be fixed.

I will do that... I was not blocking 2.0... I was commenting on my mistaken
impression that Jeff planned to tag 1.4.  I'm sorry that I was confused and
sorry if my comments slighted all your efforts on trunk.

Guessing you are catching up on list traffic sequentially and you'll note that
Jeff clarified this wasn't about apr-util 1.4 at all.  Presuming we want some
apr-util 1.4/1.5, I'll get the review done shortly against *trunk* anticipating
that we will replace apr_crypto before any official apr project release, if that
works for you?