apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1085937 - in /apr/apr: branches/1.3.x/configure.in branches/1.4.x/configure.in branches/1.5.x/configure.in trunk/configure.in
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2011 14:54:06 GMT
On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Guenter Knauf <fuankg@apache.org> wrote:
> Am 27.03.2011 16:32, schrieb Jeff Trawick:
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:57 AM,<fuankg@apache.org>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Author: fuankg
>>> Date: Sun Mar 27 13:57:28 2011
>>> New Revision: 1085937

>>> Log:
>>> Set APR_HAS_OS_UUID=1 for Windows builds.
>>
>> trunk build/apr_hints.m4 already sets this
>
> oh! But then I just see that apr_cv_use_lfs64 is then also setup twice ...
> do you want me to revert and change all branches to havwe these in
> build/apr_hints.m4?

yeah, I think that's better

I suggest moving anything in this configure.in block for mingw which
is NOT being set for the other platforms over to apr_hints.m4.

So OSDIR, the CPPFLAGS change, OBJECTS_PLATFORM, eolstr, and maybe
something else would stay, and the others would go.

(and eventually, maybe the few per-platform settings for any platforms
should move; I dunno if there are any special considerations, or if it
is just for historical reasons that a few settings are made in
configure.in)