apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject FYI on "my" MinGW goals
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:58:04 GMT
* ensure it is viable to use the MinGW toolchain to build APR on
1.4.x-trunk for the purpose of (at least) me testing simple fixes and
running the test suite and using gcc as another perspective on the
Windows code
* provide at least some help in the area of reviewing/testing to those
willing to do the heavy lifting to make this a properly supported
toolchain

As part of that I anticipate backporting some fixes for MinGW to
1.4.x/1.5.x to support this, but with no implication that any code
line fully/properly supports MinGW.  More people will have to continue
to help (and perhaps with it in somewhat better shape it will be more
practical).