apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apr 1.4.3, apr-util 1.3.11
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:59:45 GMT
On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Bert Huijben <bert@qqmail.nl> wrote:

> Repeating my requests from last year:
>
> I would really like to see r960665 ported back and released in the next release to fix
this Apr issue, before Subversion 1.7.0 goes in public beta.

Any concerns out there with this fix for Windows?  There's no CHANGES
entry, so it may have been overlooked.

A couple of other fixes in trunk CHANGES to consider backporting:

  *) apr_dbd_oracle: fix endianness issue in prepared statements
     PR 50690 [Stefan Ruppert <sr myarm.com>]

  *) Fix address handling when accepting an AF_INET socket from a socket
     bound as AF_INET6.   PR 49678.  [Joe Orton]

I don't see anything else in CHANGES.