apr-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI on "my" MinGW goals
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 23:20:32 GMT
Hi,
Am 30.03.2011 01:14, schrieb William A. Rowe Jr.:
> 1 error generated.
>
> What is *that* about?  :)
>
> On the wargs, I believe we are replacing that code; I'm creating a VC10environment for
> validation right now so I can better understand if the proposed fix forenviron allocs
> is going to be the solution to all of the msvcrXXX flavors.  Provided it does, I'll get
> that committed very shortly.
un-important; I saw it ans its because my clang installation is probably
wrong; I had to add the mingw includes to CFLAGS, but when export.c is
compiled it does only take CPPFLAGS into sccount - thereofre missing
headers ...
the clang build was just to see the remaining warnings better since
clang is much more verbose than gcc and explains more detailed what goes
wrong ...

Gün.