apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: apr 1.4.3, apr-util 1.3.11
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:14:07 GMT
On 3/14/2011 8:02 AM, Bert Huijben wrote:

> I would really like to see r960665 ported back and released in the next release to fix
this Apr issue, before Subversion 1.7.0 goes in public beta.

Agreed in principal, which is why this is on my short list already
when I replied to Jeff.  As you know, I believe this change is
incorrect, you shouldn't be able to get canonical APR paths into
this state, which is why I need to spend cycles [I hadn't had yet].
Either way, I'll veto the change on trunk with the explanation or
backport this patch, this week.

Sorry to have left it hanging.