apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1086789 - in /apr/apr/trunk: apr.dsp include/apr.hw libapr.dsp
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 23:05:39 GMT
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:36:03 -0400
Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 6:27 PM,  <trawick@apache.org> wrote:
> > Author: trawick
> > Date: Tue Mar 29 22:27:32 2011
> > New Revision: 1086789

> > Log:
> > catch up with XML changes, supporting only expat for now
>
> though the link of testall fails to resolve XML_foo functions; I don't
> know why, as I had the test suite linking with expat and everything
> else a week or so ago, and I don't see how niq's changes would affect
> that

Neither do I.  The symbols should be the same, unless I've
inadvertently clobbered something that resolves to one of
those MSVC++ symbols like __DLLIMPORT.

(I presume updates to configure.in and any .m4 don't affect Windows?
And that apr_xml_expat is being linked?)

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent.
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html