apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ming Ruan" <ming.r...@ab-ovo.com>
Subject libactivemq-cpp library without apr dll, how?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:57:02 GMT
Dear developers,

I’d like to ask you some questions about how to use APR lib/dll.

Our project uses activeMQ-CPP libarary (i.e. libactivemq-cppd.lib) which
needs the following dll’s:

-	libapr-1.dll
-	libaprutil-1.dll
-	libapriconv-1.dll

We’d like not to use these dll’s, but their equivalent lib’s, i.e.:

-	apr-1.lib (or libapr-1.lib?)
-	aprutil-1.lib (or libaprutil-1.lib?)
-	apriconv-1.lib (or libapriconv-1.lib?)

These lib’s are created by our Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express. My
question is: how can I make activeMQ-CPP use these lib’s instead of the
dll’s?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

M. Ruan

Ab Ovo Nederland B.V.
Barbizonlaan 75
2908 ME Capelle aan den IJssel
The Netherlands
T:  +31 (0)10 286 1533          E: ming.ruan@ab-ovo.com
F:  +31 (0)10 286 1544          I:  www.ab-ovo.com
M: +31 (0)6 110 42 619

KvK nr. 28084550
Ab Ovo Nederland is part of Ab Ovo International.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized
to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take
any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.