On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 15:03, Guenter Knauf <fuankg@apache.org> wrote:
if you checkout apr/apu/httpd from Windows platform you might end up with buildconf + configure + friends with CRLF format due the fact that these are marked 'svn:eol-style native' ...
see also BZ #46175

since these are shell scripts I believe they always need LF line endings regardless of the platform, or?
If so I would like to change the svn:eol-style for these files to LF so that the get checked out in the right format ...

please some comments on that! F.e. how about MacOSX?

MacOS X is like any other Unix platform - it uses LF line endings as native.

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler@gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2008.0513 - http://dbi.perl.org