apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apr symbolic link resolving
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:43:01 GMT
At the Unix level, you use the readlink() function - very carefully since it
does not null-terminate the string it returns.
In the APR interface, ... it is not clear that there are APR wrapper
functions to cover this.

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler@gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2008.0513 - http://dbi.perl.org