apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apr dbd oracle driver does not work under AIX/ppc and Solaris/sparc
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:24:57 GMT

On 30 Jan 2011, at 10:42, Stefan Ruppert wrote:

> I'm wondering that no one ever tried the oracle driver on AIX/ppc or Solaris/sparc?

That's entirely possible: it's a combination of minority platforms (for apache users).

Looking at your patch, the comment about Perl suggests that it's doing something
for which Perl's DBD::Oracle was the best (or only) available reference at the time.

Anyway, your patch looks uncontroversial - thanks!

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html