apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: new project using APR: dynalogin two-factor authentication
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:24:48 GMT
On 12/7/2010 2:21 PM, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> Some time ago, I wrapped some of the code from the HOTP toolkit into a
> modular client/server solution, which I've decided to release here:
>
> http://www.dynalogin.org/
>
> APR was chosen as part of the project; mainly because I had some experience with it from
> the Ganglia project, and it solves a number of problems for a C programmer.
>
> I believe the licensing is compatible with dynalogin (GPL v3) - if anyone has any feedback
> or concerns, it is most welcome.
>
> Thanks to all those who have contributed to APR and provided useful building blocks for
> this project.

On behalf of the devs, you are most welcome, we are glad to hear about new adoption!

The best way to return the favor by any of the APR consumers would be to review the
trunk, APR (-util has been merged in), and provide feedback of what API's need to be
binary compatibility broken when we evolve to 2.0.

If there is anything that really aught to be changed, now is the time to voice those
sorts of concerns, so that the project can release 2.0 in the near-to-mid future :)