apr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.com.au>
Subject new project using APR: dynalogin two-factor authentication
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:21:09 GMT

Some time ago, I wrapped some of the code from the HOTP toolkit into a
modular client/server solution, which I've decided to release here:

http://www.dynalogin.org/

APR was chosen as part of the project; mainly because I had some
experience with it from the Ganglia project, and it solves a number of
problems for a C programmer.

I believe the licensing is compatible with dynalogin (GPL v3) - if
anyone has any feedback or concerns, it is most welcome.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to APR and provided useful
building blocks for this project.

Regards,

Daniel