Howdy hi,

We have just started using Apr as a tomcat connector on several high load servers. Previous to this, a load balancer was pooling and parsing connections to tomcat, but as we have hit the peak of the load balancers capabilities we decided to use apr for the pooling.

What I am trying to find out, and have been unable to do so via google so far, is if there is a way we can extract some metrics from the apr libs during runtime. The most important metric being how many connections are currently pooled.

Any help is appreciated
Regards,

--
Michael Lawson